Category: Community

The Breakfast Club (Alive)

Welcome to The Breakfast Club! We’re a disorganized group of rebel lefties who hang out and chat if and when we’re not too hungover we’ve been bailed out we’re not too exhausted from last night’s (CENSORED) the caffeine kicks in. Join us every weekday morning at 9am (ET) and weekend morning at 10:30am (ET) to …

Continue reading

The Breakfast Club (A Taste Of Honey)

Welcome to The Breakfast Club! We’re a disorganized group of rebel lefties who hang out and chat if and when we’re not too hungover we’ve been bailed out we’re not too exhausted from last night’s (CENSORED) the caffeine kicks in. Join us every weekday morning at 9am (ET) and weekend morning at 10:30am (ET) to …

Continue reading

The Breakfast Club (Beautiful Friendships)

Continue reading

What’s Cooking: Turkey Carving 101

I suspect that a lot of people will need to watch this. My condolences to the turkeys that were sacrificed to provide the feasts.  

Spatchcock Turkey

Something different and a really quick way to roast the turkey. Thanksgiving Files: Spatchcock Turkey: Sometimes the scariest part of the Thanksgiving Dinner is the worry that the turkey will not turn out properly – undercooked, overcooked, dry, flavorless – and ruin the whole meal. I’ve cooked in bags, roasted, braised, fried, deboned – about …

Continue reading

The Breakfast Club (Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio)

Continue reading

What’s Cooking: Getting It Together for Thanksgiving

For those of you who haven’t realized Thursday is Thanksgiving Day, snap out of it! Time to get on the road, into the grocery store and but the bird. Unless it’s fresh, that is not a frozen boulder, it’s going to take 2 – 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator. If your brining, you’ll …

Continue reading

The Breakfast Club (Sit Down, You’re Rockin’ The Boat)

Continue reading

An Anthology of Turkey Day Helpful Hints and Recipes

Republished from November 18, 2012 because it’s that time of year again. Over the last couple of years I’ve shared some of the recipes that I served at the annual Turkey Feast. There have also been diaries about cooking the bird, whether or not to stuff it and suggestions about what to drink that will …

Continue reading

The Breakfast Club (Those Were The Days)

Continue reading

Load more