Let me start with a reminder that as of tomorrow I’m suspending Prime Time and am instead live blogging the television coverage of the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments. If you enjoy and will miss Prime Time I certainly encourage anyone to pick up the franchise and continue it. As I mention I’m not particular about the format, mine is simple but time consuming (about 2 hours, most wasted finding quotes).
Those interested might co-ordinate in comments as there is no need for 16 one day and none the next. I publish at 7:30ish so that you have time to read it.
Tonight on broadcast there’s nothing much interesting unless the Season Finale and aftermath of The Bachelor floats your boat. A fair number of premiers.
We seem to be paying some of our employees an awful lot of money.
- ABC Family– Pretty Little Liars x 2 (pretty sure this is the Season Finale premier + Instapeat)
- AMC– The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen x 2
- Comedy– Disaster Movie, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia marathon
- Disney– 16 Wishes
- Discovery– When Pigs Attact!
- E!– The Soup (this week’s)
- ESPN– Hoopies, Spurs @ Heat, Magic @ Lakers
- ESPN2– The Show, Yanks @ Sox
- Food– Kid in a Candy Store, Triple D x 2, Meat and Potatoes (premiers)
- FX– Baby Mama x 2
- History– Pawn Stars and Pickers
- Lifetime– Half a Dozen Babies, One Fine Day
- Sci Fi– Being Human x 3 (last week’s and new + Instapeat), Stargate Universe x 2 (9 of the final 10 premier + Instapeat)
- Spike– Man on Fire
- TBS– Family Guy night
- Turner Classic– The Inn of the Sixth Happiness, The Man From Laramie
- TLC– Cake Boss (premier)
- Toon– MAD (premier)
- Travel– Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations marathon (with premier)
- TV Land– Trading Places
- Vs.– Sharks @ Blackhawks
- VH1– Basketball Wives x 2 (after the Finale premier + Instapeat)
The good part, William, is that, no matter whether our clients make money or lose money, Duke & Duke get the commissions.
I believe we paid $35,000. But if I remember correctly, we valued it for the insurance company at $50,000. You see, Mortimer? William has already made us $15,000.
- AMC– From Dusk Till Dawn
- Disney– Phineas and Ferb x 2
- Turner Classic– Strangers on a Train
- USA– White Collar (this week’s)
Dave hosts Charles Barkley and Cold War Kids. Jon and Stephen in repeats from 3/1 and 3/3. Alton does Devil’s Food Cake. Conan in repeats from 1/10 (for the Tournament).
We took a perfectly useless psychopath like Valentine, and turned him into a successful executive. And during the same time, we turned an honest, hard-working man into a violently, deranged, would-be killer!