Daily Archive: 02/06/2020

Feb 06 2020

DNC Thumb On The Scale For Biden

With 97% reporting I finally have Iowa results that are pretty firm-         Buttigieg    26.23         Sanders      26.06         Warren       18.20         Biden        15.80         Klobuchar    12.20 The remaining 3% is returns from “Remote Caucuses” for Iowa residents who couldn’t be present in person which were held Overseas and in some other areas of the United States. Sanders has been winning those with 75% to …

Continue reading »

Feb 06 2020

Pondering the Pundits

Pondering the Pundits” is an Open Thread. It is a selection of editorials and opinions from around the news media and the internet blogs. The intent is to provide a forum for your reactions and opinions, not just to the opinions presented, but to what ever you find important. Thanks to ek hornbeck, click on …

Continue reading »

Feb 06 2020

The State of the Union is BAD

Really. What a nice smile Bargaining A cultural note: My family is from the Midwest where that’s really not something you do. Sure you can ask someone to give you their best price, but the price is the price. Shows like Pawn Stars and American Pickers (along with a raft of others) both fascinate and …

Continue reading »

Feb 06 2020

The Morning After… The Night Before

Look, if you don’t click on anything else you need to see this one from Stephen- Inside Shelly Berman. It explains the title. Look, I’m 120+ years old, this is cutting edge like Lenny Bruce. Roy Wood Jr. Trevor Stephen Seth

Feb 06 2020

The Breakfast Club (Greatness)

Welcome to The Breakfast Club! We’re a disorganized group of rebel lefties who hang out and chat if and when we’re not too hungover we’ve been bailed out we’re not too exhausted from last night’s (CENSORED) the caffeine kicks in. Join us every weekday morning at 9am (ET) and weekend morning at 10:00am (ET) (or …

Continue reading »