Only one chance at Keith and Rachel because we need our Joe Arpaio fix. Sharks, just tonight and tomorrow to jump them. The highlight is without a doubt Phineas & Ferb’s Summer Belongs to You at 8 pm. Think Around The World in 80 Days in a day.
In an hour.
- AMC– Charlie Wilson’s War. First off, not a ‘classic’. Second, we’re still fighting it, and we’re losing.
- ESPN– ESPYs (again?)
- FX– Jarhead
- TNT– Men in Black x 2
- Oxygen– Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous x 2
- Nick– Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
- SciFi– Eureka (last week’s and the exciting conclusion of this week’s crossover Warehouse 13 episode), Haven (premier)
- Turner Classic– Intermezzo: A Love Story, Casablanca (Ingrid)
Dave has Sandra Bullock (Miss Congeniality) and Drew Brees. NO ALTON! What the heck am I going to eat? New Children’s Hospital at midnight. The Doctor Is Sin (Am I a bad person?). Look Around You– Health. Disney has repeats of tonight’s premier and other recent Phineas & Ferbs.
- AMC– The Invasion (just horrible)
- FX– The One
- Turner Classic– Notorious (Ingrid again)
- USA– The Contract
I could be working with my brother right now. He’s got a dry-wall business in Compton. Does the inside of office buildings; you know, the metal studs. I could be his partner, said he’d give me that brand new Dodge Ram Charger. You know, the 318 Magnum? The beast? All indoor work, too, lots of AC. I could sleep with my wife every night, fuck her, maybe; take my kids to school every morning. And I’d run his crews, too, probably increase productivity 40 to 50%. Make $100K a year. Do you know why I don’t? Because I love this job.
I thank God for every fucking day he gives me in the corps, oorah.