TV Guide Network is broadcasting Weeds?! “A pot-dealing suburban widow (Mary-Louise Parker) deals with her 15-year-old son and his girlfriend, who want to have sex, and a competing pusher”?
Curb Your Enthusiasm, it still doesn’t make up for your suck at being A TV GUIDE! Assholes.
- AMC– Pearl Harbor (another crap history movie like Midway and Battle of the Bulge), Rubicon, Mad Men (premiers)
- CNBC– Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (real history about our real thieving capitalist class)
- ESPN– BoSox @ Devil Rays
- ABC Family– The Princess Diaries, Miss Congeniality
- FX– 27 Dresses
- Nick– Back to the Future Part III
- SciFi– Supernova (Parts 1 & 2, if you don’t get enough doom and gloom from Discovery Channel)
- TBS– School of Rock
- Turner Classic– Henry Fonda night, Young Mr. Lincoln, 12 Angry Men
- TNT– Disturbia x 2 (not Alfred Hitchcock)
- Discovery– Man v. Wild (repeat), Last Day of the Dinosaurs, Bad Universe: Asteroid Strike (premiers)
- Food– Challenge, Truck Race, Iron Chef America (all premiers)
- History– New Ice Road Truckers, Swamp People
- Toon– Delocated (premier), Childrens Hospital
Marty, the future isn’t written. It can be changed, you know that. Anyone can make their future whatever they want it to be. I can’t let this one little photograph determine my entire destiny. I have to live my life according to what I believe is right in my heart.