More broadcast premiers hardly worth watching (unless you’re a fan and then you don’t need my help). Packers @ Bears. Have I mentioned I’m only half troll? You’ll need something to watch at 10 (and at 1). I recommend King of the Hill, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Squidbillies.
- ABC Family– Liar Liar x 2 (again, again, again, again, again, again) (again)
- AMC– Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (2002 is hardly a “classic”)
- Bravo– The Event (Series Premier repeat. NBC is really whoring this one.)
- Oxygen– The Event (Series Premier repeat. NBC is really whoring this one.)
- SciFi– The Event (Series Premier repeat. NBC is really whoring this one.)
- Food– New Unwrapped, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Triple D (premiers)
- FX– 27 Dresses
- History– Pawn Stars and American Pickers
- National Geographic– Ancient X-Files (2 premiers)
- Spike– No Country for Old Men
- TBS– Family Guy night
- Turner Classic– The Westerner, El Dorado
- Toon– New Regular Show, MAD, Total Drama World Tour
- Travel– Man v. Food marathon (thank goodness)
- TV Land– Tootsie
- AMC– Rubicon, Mad Men (this week’s)
- FX– The Grudge 2
- Turner Classic– The Violent Men
- TNT– Men of a Certain Age (Series Premier repeat)
Dave hosts Katherine Heigl, Daniel Dae Kim, and Runner Runner. Jon has BillO, Stephen Ken Burns. Alton does Tortillas x 2.
Boondocks– The Fried Chicken Flu.
Sometimes I wish the Sun would just explode.
When God comes and calls me to His Kingdom,
I’ll take all you sons of bitches when I go.
Hodeoooooooooo! Don’t touch the trim!
Premiers at 10 PM after Rachel. His guest will be Biden the other hippy puncher.
Biden: Democratic base should ‘stop whining’
Yup, that works. “They’re Worse” the new DNC campaign slogan.
is an incredibly compelling reason to support the administration.
It works for many on the ‘progressive’ internets